Delivery & Returns
We deliver to mainland UK only and cannot send any products or orders to Northern Ireland or The Republic of Ireland due to postal restrictions.
We will deliver to the delivery address specified on your order and confirmed in our Order Acceptance. We are unable to accept changes to the delivery address. It is your responsibility to make sure that someone is available to receive delivery and sign for items that require signature on delivery. We are not able to deliver to PO boxes.
Our typical delivery times for delivery to addresses in the UK (subject to Order Acceptance) are:
(a) First Class - (3-5 days) working days from date of order - £4.50
(b) Special Delivery - second working day after day of order for orders placed after 12.00 noon or on a non-working day. Please note: we may be unable to offer express services at certain times of year. - £7.50
A signature may be required for express delivery. Working days are Mondays to Fridays excluding public holidays.
Delivery times are approximate. We reserve the right to divide your order between different packages and to deliver in instalments.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping charges at any time.
If your order does not arrive within our typical delivery times, please allow a further fourteen (14) days (for standard delivery) or three (3) days (for express delivery) before contacting us to report a late delivery.
Cancellation rights (returns policy)
- There is a seven day ‘cooling’ off period available to you under the Distance Selling Regulations.
- You may exercise your right by contacting us in writing through our Contact Us page or write to us at: Pulford Medical Centre, Eccleston House, Park Lane, Cuckoos Nest, Pulford. CH4 9EP.
- You must take reasonable care of any items that you want to return and must send them back to us at your own risk and expense. You may like to use a recorded delivery service to ensure that items arrive safely. This is particularly recommended for higher value items.
- If we delivered the returned items to you in error, we will cover the reasonable return postage costs (and may provide you with a pre-paid return label for this purpose). We reserve the right to deduct our reasonable direct costs of recovering products that you fail to send back.
- In the unlikely event that you receive items that you did not order, or that are damaged or defective, or that are not in the quantity you ordered, you should contact us at our Contact Us page. We will provide you with details of how to return the products concerned. We will take back (at our cost) any items delivered in error and, at our option, refund or make-up any shortfall and refund or replace any damaged or defective items. Please note that we do not replace or refund products that are not defective, but have simply suffered fair wear and tear or if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- The above rights of return do not affect your statutory rights in relation to any problem with your order or the products you receive.
- We cannot accept back prescription medication that have been issued to you unless you have spoken to us directly.